Customer Success Manager
e-bate Limited was established in 2018 by Founder and CEO Leanne Bonner-Cooke MBE, following on from running a successful consultancy and software development business for the prior 12 years.
e-bate Limited is an early stage, very ambitious business. It has developed a SaaS software platform which will revolutionise the way companies maintain margins and increase revenues, through the digitisation and management of rebates, bonuses, commissions and a wide range of other incentives.
The business is currently going through a significant stage of strategic growth on our mission to become the #1 SaaS rebate management product globally, creating the need for an awesome Customer Success Manager.
To be recognised as the global leader in rebate management.
To be the #1 SaaS rebate management product globally, providing an outstanding user experience from implementation through to product support.
We are one team that operates with pride and passion, always innovating for our customers.
One Team: We are a family, we support and respect each other. We work hard, but we enjoy ourselves along the way. Our work / life balance is important to us
Pride: Pride in our expertise and in everything we do. No one offers the same high level of professional and tailored service to our clients that we do.
Passion: We are passionate about what we do. We have no fear. We strive to provide a best in class service.
Innovative: We are always looking forward. Continuously improving and perfecting the product based on customer feedback.
Are you ready for the next step in your career in a well-funded SaaS business, born out of an international multi-award-winning software consultancy?
As part of our on-going growth e-bate is looking to add a Customer Success Manager to its team to ensure that the needs of our clients are being fully understood and actioned. As a key member of the sales and support functions within the business we you will be responsible for crafting e-bate’s customer success strategies, building strong relationships with customers and collaborating with members of the e-bate board to ensure that we deliver a best in class customer experience.
This role is can be office or home based, with travel to our offices in Leicestershire for weekly workshops and strategy sessions.
What You’ll Do
- Own overall relationships with assigned clients, which includes managing on-boarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted strategic advisor relationship to help drive continued value of the e-bate product and services
- Maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices as well as customer support content with the help of the marketing team
- Communicate effectively with senior-level management to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings
- Introduce and maintain customer success metrics
- Work with the support team to ensure that support tickets are resolved in a timely manner
- Work with product owners to ensure that defects are correctly scheduled and that new feature requests are prioritised
- Implement, own and manage NPS scoring
- Work with the sales and marketing team to drill customer references and develop case studies
- Work with the sales team to identify revenue growth opportunities (new divisions/markets)
What we Need from You
- At least 2-3 years of experience within a Customer Success role
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning and project management skills,
- Analytical and process orientated mindset
- Deadline driven and comfortable working across multiple departments/teams
- Previous experience of working within a SaaS organisation in a similar role
- Bonus – Knowledge of the rebate industryof SaaS applications in Azure
What do you get in return
- Competitive salary
- Role is predominantly remote (1 day in the office per month maximum)
- 25 Days Holiday
- Dedicated Personal Development Time
- Company pension scheme
Send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org