e-bate Limited was established in 2018 by Founder and CEO Leanne Bonner-Cooke MBE, following on from running a successful consultancy and software development business for the prior 12 years.
e-bate Limited is an early stage, very ambitious business. It has developed a SaaS software platform which will revolutionise the way companies maintain margins and increase revenues, through the digitisation and management of rebates, bonuses, commissions and a wide range of other incentives. The business has acquired and implemented two clients. It secured VC investment of £950K in June 2019 and has just secured another £1m, which will be used to continue product development, scale the business and build the team, to take us to Series A.
Our staff are key to the business’ success and growth and we are looking to build a high quality team that will be rewarded accordingly.
To be recognised as the global leader in rebate management.
To be the #1 SaaS rebate management product globally, providing an outstanding user experience from implementation through to product support.
We are one team that operates with pride and passion, always innovating for our customers.
One Team: We are a family, we support and respect each other. We work hard, but we enjoy ourselves along the way. Our work / life balance is important to us
Pride: Pride in our expertise and in everything we do. No one offers the same high level of professional and tailored service to our clients that we do.
Passion: We are passionate about what we do. We have no fear. We strive to provide a best in class service.
Innovative: We are always looking forward. Continuously improving and perfecting the product based on customer feedback.
Are you a QA Engineer who loves automation? Are you a manual tester who wants to get into automation but your current role doesn’t facilitate it? e-bate is recruiting for a QA engineer with a strong SaaS background to join its growing product development team.
Reporting to the QA team lead you will be joining an expanding QA function within a growing development team. You will receive coaching in best practice automation and will be able to learn more about security and performance testing. You will bring with you your experience and passion for testing SaaS products and utilise this to help our QA team lead drive the function forwards.
What You’ll Do
- Create, maintain and execute manual tests
- Create, maintain and execute automation tests
- Create, maintain and execute performance tests
- Create, maintain and execute security tests
- Log and prioritise defects within our defect tracking system
- Assist more junior members of the team
- Work directly with the product and development teams to ensure a quality output
What we Need from You
- A strong knowledge of testing across SaaS platforms
- Demonstrable experience creating manual test suites
- Demonstrable knowledge of working in a highly collaborative agile environment
- Ability to work with on and off-shore resources
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills.
- The desire to learn, improve and work together.
- Passionate about troubleshooting, debugging, and automation.
- Coachability, openness to feedback and dedication to consistent self-improvement
It would be great if you had
- Demonstrable experience creating automation test suites
- Knowledge of performance and security testing
- Knowledge of rebate management systems or experience in FinTech
Our Tech Stack
- .NET Core
- Docker, Azure DevOps
- Angular with NodeJS
- Entity Framework
What do you get in return
- Competitive salary
- Role is predominantly remote (1-2 days in the office per month maximum)
- 25 Days Holiday
- Private healthcare
- Dedicated Personal Development Time
- Pluralsight Subscription
- Company pension scheme
Send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com